ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE
Victoria Falls – Mosi-oa-Tunya, or ‘the smoke that thunders’ – offers a wide range of outdoor activities, including exhilarating microlight and helicopter flights over the falls, game drives, canoeing safaris, walking trails and horse riding through Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, quad biking, fly-fishing, white-water rafting, one-of-a-kind lion-walk experiences, and cultural visits to the local communities. For leisure-seekers, there are the options of a massage on the banks of the Zambezi River or a relaxing cruise at sunset with hippo and elephants for company.
With an excellent choice of hotels and lodges located along the banks of the Zambezi River, this is a fabulous ideal incentive destination with an endless variety of entertainment.
- The Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- 5-hour flight from Johannesburg
- Adventure capital with a wide choice of activities in and around the Zambezi River
- Good tourism infrastructure surrounded by unspoiled natural beauty
- Combines well with safari in Botswana’s Chobe National Park